To keep your vehicle running properly at all times, we offer a number of services in the Delta, British Columbia V4G 1A5 area that are carried out by our certified, expert auto and diesel service and repair technicians who have years of experience performing everything from oil changes to a complete engine overhaul.
We use high-tech diagnostic equipment to guarantee your vehicle is repaired and/or serviced correctly the first time around, and we only use the highest quality replacement parts, filters, oils, and components when it comes to your car.
Our services include:
- We store winter tires for free
- We carry a full line of trailer and towing accessories
- Engines - Rebuilds and Repairs
- Differentials - Rebuilds and Repairs
- Fuel Injectors - Flushes & Services
- Transmissions - Services, Repairs & Transfer Cases
- Drivelines - U-Joints & CV Axles
- Top quality workmanship at affordable prices
- Limited lifetime warranty on brakes, shocks, struts & mufflers
- Courtesy vehicles to our customers
- Right Hand Drive Vehicle Repairs
- Right Hand Drive Vehicle Parts (Stock & Order)
- Complete mechanical repair service for
- Gas, Diesel, Propane and Natural Gas
- Cars, Trucks, Motor Homes, RVs
Hi. I just wanted to give my feedback on my experiences at Holm's. I need my vehicle to be in top form, I am a single gal, and need to rely on a shop that is honest, reliable, and gives me valued information about my vehicle. I came to Holm's because I needed to build a relationship with a shop that I can trust. I am very happy to have met Reg. Over two years, Holm's has never let me down. They caught a leaking water pump - when I had already gone to another shop about a mystery leak (who told me nothing was wrong). Holm's caught it when I wasn't even there for that purpose, and my engine was saved from frying. They have done my windshield, rear window regulator, full suspension, tires, brakes (completely restored to new from a botched job at another shop). My Jeep has never run better. It feels new again (2007), which makes me happy because I love my Jeep! They are the only ones I will trust, and am very, very happy with their service. Reg and his guys are friendly, give me all the information I need, and I never have to worry about un-necessary service other shops quote me on. As a matter of fact, I have no intention of ever going anywhere else for service. One-stop shop with honesty and integrity as a policy. I feel 100% confident to recommend them.